Timberland PRO Men's Helix Wellington has been around since 2012 and continues to satisfy workers' needs with less 20 percent of all buyers reporting a less than three star satisfaction on Amazon.
Design and Performance
Outsole design of Timberland PRO Men's Helix Wellington Waterproof Steel Toe Work Boot
The boot design incorporates anti-fatigue technology for shock absorption with a rubber sole. This ensures you have the comfort you need standing long hours while giving your feet great insulation from electricity. The rubber sole gives good traction on most surfaces including mud and snow. It includes a ladder grip design in its outer sole to keep you from slipping of ladder steps.
They hold well against water and keep your feet and socks warm and dry so long as the water level does not get high enough to drip in from the top end of the boots. They will need some treatment with time to ensure the water proof property is preserved the entire life span of the boot.
On the average, you can expect above 1 year of excellent service from this product with most owners of the pair agreeing to replacing it with same product due to the high comfort it brings.
The break in period is relatively short and you would usually have zero need of additional insoles to achieve comfort except if you have got a special feet shape.
3. Relatively lighter than most boots of close quality
4. As a Slip On Work Boot, it is easy to wear and pull off
5. Anti-fatigue technology that improves support and comfort
6. Durable with many users reporting up to 2 years of continued service.
1. The water and oil resistant design can cause feet sweating in hot weather
2. Does not provide perfect traction in highly slippery surfaces(easily overcome if you pay attention to your steps and pace)
3. Sizing may differ slightly from regular shoes. Stay with plus or minus 0.5 of your normal size.
4. Available only in brown and Tan Full-grain
The Timberland PRO Men's Helix Wellington is a great Work Boot choice for an improved feet comfort. It will serve you in all weather and environment if you pay good enough attention to the differences in the nature of surfaces you walk on and adjust your pace and steps accordingly. You get good value for your money, feet comfort and improved work performance.